- General Policy
This blog is hosted by the National Intelligence Council to provide a forum for improving communications with our employees, government workers, partners and the general public. This blog will discuss key topics to be raised in the upcoming Global Trends 2030 publication.This blog use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure the blog’s continued use is consistent with its intended purpose as a public forum.
- Product References by Blog Host
Any references to commercial entities, products, services, or other nongovernmental organizations or individuals that are included in this blog are provided solely for the information of individuals using this blog. These references are not intended to reflect the opinion of the NIC, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the United States Government (Government), or its officers or employees concerning the significance, priority, or importance to be given the referenced entity, product, service, or organization.Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person, or service, and may not be quoted or reproduced for the purpose of stating or implying NIC, ODNI or Government endorsement or approval of any product, person, or service.
- Records Management
All blogs must conform and comply with the ODNI records maintenance and disposition policies.
- Linking Policy
The NIC Blog may include useful hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations and individuals’ blogs. When a user selects a link to an outside website, he/she is leaving the NIC blog and is subject to the privacy and security policies of the owner/sponsor of the outside website. Hyperlinks to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations, or individual should not be construed as a NIC or ODNI endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained on those linked pages.
- ODNI, NIC and the NIC Blog do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- ODNI, NIC and the NIC Blog do not endorse the individual or organizations sponsoring linked websites, and do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- ODNI, NIC and the NIC Blog does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- ODNI, NIC and the NIC Blog are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- ODNI, NIC and the NIC Blog do not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Copyright Information
Links to NIC Blog are welcomed. Unless a copyright is indicated, information is in the public domain and may be copied and distributed without permission. Citation to the – NIC Blog as the source of the information is appreciated. If a copyright is indicated on a video, photo, graphic, or other material, permission to copy the material must be obtained from the original source.
- Disclaimer of Endorsement of Author
The views expressed on the NIC Blog are those of the individual bloggers. These views and posted comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the NIC.
- Public Affairs
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented, please contact the NIC’s Communications Office: email@example.com. Reporters must submit questions to the Public Affairs Office through normal query channels at firstname.lastname@example.org and refrain from submitting questions on blogs as comments.